Search This Blog

Contributors

Monday, February 5, 2018

Why I deleted a post

There was originally a post called 'admissions of a poseur', which discussed my position and place in the RPG community and the kind of blogging I'm doing.

It won't be coming back.

In hindsight, that kind of post was far too heavily loaded and mired in ideas on what is and is not the 'proper way' to play tabletop RPG with a side dish of implied politics. After some reflection the conclusion which has been drawn is that it is not the kind of content worth being posted here. This place exist because I love RPG, It does not exist to start piss fights, even if only 5-ish people saw that post. The 'label game' is pointless and would only hurt. There is no point and nothing to gain in focusing on the negative.
-Bob Something

No comments:

Post a Comment