|Arty by Igor Burkalov.|
- Name tables for all the major races! I'm going to need standard name for each race, as this is useful to both players and to me, the GM, when it come to naming some NPC on the fly. I've worked on name tables before but never managed to really figure out a thematic for some races which I was satisfied with until recently.
- The starting zone for my IRL campaign, which is a smaller island which would be roughly equivalent to the 'early game' of a JRPG before the player leave this starting area composed of a few town and dungeons for the main quest. This is probably going to be a 'point crawl' albeit a bare bone one.
- Some basic and common monsters and some crude ecology. I say crude because JRPG usually (especially the older titles) don't really give a damn about a world which make sense. Nevertheless this conflict too much with my GMing style so some semblance of sense will exist...if only for the really weird monsters to be even more random.
- More potential character concepts to offer to players in need of ideas.
- A list of everything the players would expect their character to know, representing all the basic knowledge of the world needed to 'get' it.
- Probably a starting soundtrack for the campaign even if its music taken from other sources.
This stuff is all bringing me closer and closer to have Tellus in a functional, playable state. Tellus is definitely going to be the main focus for early 2020 on the Amateur Dungeoneers.