Ever come across something and end up using it for tabletop because its such a fitting tool? Now I am not sponsored by Wix or anything, this blog is too small for a sponsor and beside that its not YouTube. However here is what happened: the adblock bugged and I got an ad, which was Wix talking about their new logo maker for a company, using algorithm to help generate a logo. Now all this seem a bit soulless right? By the numbers, maybe? While the whole thing is paid, you can download a 'free sample' which should be enough for a Game Master to show to the players.
Well it turns out this is perfect if you want to add a fictional company in a modern or cyberpunk page. Here are some I generated for fun, using resources such as Corporation Generator from Seventh Sanctum and the Corporation Name Generator from the donjon.bin website.





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete